warranty for iphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256MB, 250GB HDD Iphone 4, Ipod touch
hi there, quick question,

i had sum problems with my iphone 4 on the month the warranty was running out, i still had 30 days left so i got a brand new replacement. so that was great. my question is though, Do i get a new 12 month warranty with this brand new replacement iphone?

cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13"
Was it from the Apple store? Likely a refurb with a 30-day warranty.

OP
FuzzyStorm14
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256MB, 250GB HDD Iphone 4, Ipod touch
yeh was from the apple store. he never mentioned if it was a refurb. just said a brand new phone. is there any way i can check?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13"
Not too sure, was it the Glasgow store? They did tell me it was a "new" phone I was getting (3G ... Had the crack issue on back cover) but when I questioned the "new" they did confirm it was a refurbished model.

To be fair to them, it was of new quality ... I doubt I'd have been able to tell the difference between that and a new handset.

I was thinking, the replacement model will have the details previously assigned to your previous handsets serial number transferred over - so the remaining warranty on your old handset has likely been too. Perhaps more if there was a matter of days remaining on your old handset.

May be worth picking the phone up and asking them, they're normally pretty good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.