Custom Build Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I currently have some parts which arent exactly in use, but I think would make a mac. However I have seen that many of the parts I already have or would add to the system are not supported by mac. Im pretty set on this build though, and multiple parts depend on each other, but anyway. Could you guys tell me if it would be possible to get all the drivers and stuff needed to install snow leopard (Or lion) on the following system:

-Gigabyte GA P67A UD4 B3
-Intel i7 2600k
-Corsair HX 650W PSU
-Nvidia Geforce 210
-Corsair DDR3 1600mhz ram 2x2gb
-WD Caviar Black 1tb HD 64mb cache
-LG GH22NS50 22x speed

I know the graphics arent great, but I am planning on getting a better card later. For now at least that build would be pretty awsome for video processing and the likes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Sorry, no help with Hackintoshes on Mac Forums.

OP
T
Reaction score
=/ mk...seems to be a irritatingly common thing. In that case seeing as I cant an admin can delete this (not like they wont anyway :p)

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Sorry, we do not allow discussion of OSX on Non Apple hardware or like 6String said, the Hackintosh. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.