How would I know if my MacbookPro is real?

Reaction score
:Confused:This is my first time getting into a MAC system. I'm planning to buy a secondhand Macbook Pro 2010 model. While browsing the net I found out that you can change the System information a Mac. My question is "How would I know If I'm buying the real specs of a Macbook Pro, that is stated at the About this Mac?" Give me a head start before I get my self into trouble. Thank you and have blessed day.:D

Reaction score
This Guide can Help you

:Confused:This is my first time getting into a MAC system. I'm planning to buy a secondhand Macbook Pro 2010 model. While browsing the net I found out that you can change the System information a Mac. My question is "How would I know If I'm buying the real specs of a Macbook Pro, that is stated at the About this Mac?" Give me a head start before I get my self into trouble. Thank you and have blessed day.:D

Here is a little guide on what to check before you buy a used mac

https://techeasyweb.wordpress.com/2...u-buy-a-used-macbook-macbook-pro-macbook-air/

I hope that helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.