Helpppppp

Reaction score
Hi everyone;

I apologize if I post this in the wrong area for I am a new Mac user....converting from PC.

I just purchase a IMac g4 and I'd like to whipe it clean. It's running Leapord 10.5.8 Can someone tell me please where I can get the Disk (s) to do this please?

Any (ok, almost any) responses will be greatly appriciated!!! :Blushing:

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hi everyone;

I apologize if I post this in the wrong area for I am a new Mac user....converting from PC.

Moved it for you.

Not sure what being new to Mac has to do with not being able to read forum descriptions...I mean unless you're saying Windows users are illiterate as the excuse. ;)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
We get 10 posts a day with a title of "Helpppp!". An appropriately worded title will draw attention from those able to help with your particular issue.

Try ebay for a copy of Leopard. It's not going to be cheap. You'll be lucky to get one under $100.

C

chas_m

I wish you the best of luck with your conversion from PC to Mac. I wish you hadn't picked such an outdated machine for your first Mac, but I have to admit those G4 iMacs were stylin'!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.