HELP! Macbook question

Reaction score
I shutdown my Macbook today because the sound wasn't working. Once i tried to restart it the computer made its normal start up sound and went to the blue apple screen with the loading thing underneath it during this process the computer turns off and goes to a black screen. It seems that it decides to shut itself down. I charged the computer completely thinking that would solve the problem and it did not. I have tried to start it back many times and I keep getting the same result. Does anyone know what the problem is or how I can fix it? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 MBP 15" I7 2.3 Ghz 16 GB Ram 500 GB SSD Retina
I am new to Mac's myself so I think I would have to ask do you have the original discs that came with the MB? I think if you do you can use one of the disc to try and repair the installation. More experienced users can probably give you more options than I.

Have you recently installed new software or run any type of cleanup programs on your system?

I hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

Pat

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.