Good Free Photo Printing Software?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Late 2009 Macbook Pro, iPod Touch 4th Gen
I am looking for a good (free) photo printing software. I need one that can print to an EXACT CUSTOM SIZE. Not pixels, but inches. It is really hard to find one online. If anyone knows of one, I would greatly appreciate a link or a name.:D

C

chas_m

I'm sure iPhoto (or maybe I'm thinking of Preview) could be made to do this, but I'm too lazy today to look it up and be sure. In the meantime, try this -- it's free but no longer supported. Still works fine for now:

Econ Technologies - Portraits & Prints - Overview

It does lots of things, and works seamlessly with iPhoto, but I know for a fact it will do specifically the thing you are looking to do.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm sure iPhoto (or maybe I'm thinking of Preview) could be made to do this, but I'm too lazy today to look it up and be sure. In the meantime, try this -- it's free but no longer supported. Still works fine for now:

Econ Technologies - Portraits & Prints - Overview

It does lots of things, and works seamlessly with iPhoto, but I know for a fact it will do specifically the thing you are looking to do.

I downloaded it, but when I open a picture, I don't see where you can print exact dimensions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
You can adjust to inches in preview. You just have to change it from pixels to inches.

C

chas_m

Sorry, I should have said.

In P&P's preferences, you create a new template that is the exact dimensions you want. Then simply choose the photograph and print using the custom template you created.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sorry, I should have said.

In P&P's preferences, you create a new template that is the exact dimensions you want. Then simply choose the photograph and print using the custom template you created.

That worked perfectly! Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.