warrenty for ipod help

D

Dookie

Hi, I just have a question. Someone hit my ipod and there is a small dent on the top right corner of my 6gb ipod mini and a crack on the screen. Now it dosen't work so i was just wondering because it still haven't been a year yet since i bought it so will apple's one year warrenty cover for this. Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Nope, warranty's do not cover incidental or inflicted damages

OP
S

sursuciofla

Dookie said:
Hi, I just have a question. Someone hit my ipod and there is a small dent on the top right corner of my 6gb ipod mini and a crack on the screen. Now it dosen't work so i was just wondering because it still haven't been a year yet since i bought it so will apple's one year warrenty cover for this. Thank you

Small claims is your only option. I'd say Judge Mathis because he is pretty funny and they pay your court costs for the appearance. See you soon!

Honestly though I feel bad for you, doesn't look like it was your fault. NANO TIME!

OP
B

Biturbo V12 AMG

you know the tv show courts pay for the verdicts. you just have to agree to let them make a fool out of you and both of you win. so make a good script up with who ever broke your ipod make sure to put something about how they stole a loved one from you and bang free ipod +money for damages and you get to be on tv.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
If you bought it using a credit card, maybe check to see if you possibly have additional warranty through that. Sometimes accidental damage IS covered, but you then have to pay a part of the replacement fee.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.