New Security Update Just out..

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
menace3054 said:
be sure to dl it.

Thanks so much for the heads up. Getting it now. It's out for Panther also along with a new iPod Updater.

OP
M

menace3054

dtravis7 said:
Thanks so much for the heads up. Getting it now. It's out for Panther also along with a new iPod Updater.

anytime, i have this OCD thing where i check for updates 3 times a day even if i had just downloaded one. its annoying but i cant shake it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
I was highly p.o.'d last night because I needed to run the Windows-based updater on my iPod, and Apple's site kept bombing out when I tried to download it.

It turned out I was trying to get the Updater at the same time as they were updating the site with the new version. When it finally started working, I saw the Updater was dated September 23, one day into the future. :)

Reaction score
Hey Dennis, sounds like you ran to much juice to that Mighty Mini of yours and created a time warp causing the guy to download tomorrows stuff today...I wondered how come my system went down 4 times the other day, i thought it was just the storm doing it, but it must have been you...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.