exporting versions in aperture

AP1

Reaction score
I am trying to export 60 versions from an aperture album into a folder on my desktop. When I do this it creates each individual in a sub folder within the custom folder.

I know you can just have all the jpegs in the main folder as I have done it before but 2 hours later I am now getting frustrated. Can anyone help

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I am trying to export 60 versions from an aperture album into a folder on my desktop. When I do this it creates each individual in a sub folder within the custom folder.

I know you can just have all the jpegs in the main folder as I have done it before but 2 hours later I am now getting frustrated. Can anyone help

Not exactly sure why you are having this problem, but if all you are trying to get is jpegs you should be able to just drag and drop from the Aperture viewer into the folder you want. It will auto-export as jpeg.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.