Brightness Timer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I find Apple's automatic brightness to be lacking, and I'd like to find some way to manually set brightness options by time of day, and/or by application in use. For example, minimum brightness from 9pm - 6am, but 75% from 6am - 9pm, and 100% while playing Fruit Ninja...

Is there any way to do this? By hook or crook?

Thanks!

Z

OP
Shikarnov
Reaction score
Ive been using Flux quiet a while, it wont change the brightness but it'll change the colour of the monitor, to prevent any damage to your eye's retina.
link: F.lux: software to make your life better

Thanks for the tip. That might be useful on my Mac, but I was actually looking for an iOS app for my iPhone (which, although I didn't specify, was implied by my posting in the iOS and Apps forum). :)

This is my first post in this forum ;D lucky u.
Cheers.

Welcome to the community!

Z

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. That might be useful on my Mac, but I was actually looking for an iOS app for my iPhone (which, although I didn't specify, was implied by my posting in the iOS and Apps forum). :)

Welcome to the community!

Z

Unfortunately, there is no such app (i guess), just because the option is there in: Settings>Brightness>Auto-Brightness.
If u cant find it, just update the software till u find it ;P
Still, i dont use this option because it seems to drain the battery quickly.
BTW! Thanks for welcoming me. ;)
Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.