Ipad 2 home screen question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
Okay on my Ipad I put all my apps into a folder on the home screen. So it was nice, clear and neat. This has worked well for about two weeks. Now when I open up, the screen shows the second page. The only way that I can keep it clear is to swipe right so that the search spotlight shows and then close the keyboard.. I have tried a reset and even powered down and restarted. Any Ideas? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I don't fully understand the problem.

If all your apps are in a folder on the home screen where does the second screen come intro it?

OP
firesidedog
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
The second screen is where the home screen was. So instead of just the bottom items on the home screen, the second screen is there. So it just defaults to the second one. Am I making any sense? Maybe I am too long winded about this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
So if you move the items around they just jump back onto another screen?

Can you post screenshots?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.