watching video

Reaction score
I only know basic computer, and I have a problem. I own a iMac 21", 4G of memory, my internet is fast ATT uverse but watching videos in YouTube I can only use 240p, if I try 360p will take for ever to load, will run a little and forever to load again.
My memory is not full, I only use my computer for e mails and internet.
What can I do in order to watch clear 360p videos?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I only know basic computer, and I have a problem. I own a iMac 21", 4G of memory, my internet is fast ATT uverse but watching videos in YouTube I can only use 240p, if I try 360p will take for ever to load, will run a little and forever to load again.
My memory is not full, I only use my computer for e mails and internet.
What can I do in order to watch clear 360p videos?

This has nothing to do with your computer and everything to do with your connection. 360p is a bigger file, and either YouTube is overwhelmed and struggling to send it to you, or your connection is overwhelmed and it can't let it through fast enough. If it's your connection, then there could be any number of factors here. If you use a wireless router, perhaps you are using an older slower standard. Could be the wiring in the house. It could be that AT&T is throttling your connection for YouTube.

I've had some problems lately with YouTube videos, and I'm highly inclined to think that the problem is with them. The best you can really do is hit pause, wait for the bulk of the video to finish streaming to you, then hit play to watch it uninterrupted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.