Remedy for fingerprint on screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Hello friends,

What is the best remedy to have a stain free clean screen. The smart cover surely protects the screen but the finger print marks are always there every time the ipad is used. Currently using my macbook's cloth to clean the screen. Any suggestions... thanks for reading

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Nature of the beast really. Best defense is clean hands. But I also use Brasso Gadget Care which resists heavy marking.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Thanks mrplow, well even if you sanitize your hands fingerprints are inevitable! Brasso Gadget Care looks to be a good product. Is it a good idea to use screen protector films ? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I clean my screen twice a day and i dont have that many issues with fingerprints. I use a cleaner made by sparkle that is meant for screens and it seems to help with them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
Go get a PowerSupport Anti-Glare screen. You won't even notice the fingerprints, I promise and the feel is not much different than the regular screen.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I clean my screen twice a day and i dont have that many issues with fingerprints. I use a cleaner made by sparkle that is meant for screens and it seems to help with them.

Thank you guys for the information.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.