• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

performa 6360

K

KevinB

I am looking for the CD that came with the 6360. Also the user/owners maual.

Thanks
Kevin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
i think ebay would be your best bet

OP
K

KevinB

I have looked on Ebay. I am hoping someone may have one laying around. You never know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Any Mac OS 8 or later CD should boot that machine just fine. Good luck trying to find an original install CD.

OP
B

Badger

macEfan said:
that site seems to be dead right now, you cant view any of the manuals.

Might have been off-line but it's working now. I know that many of the links are dead but I downloaded the 62xx-63xx pdf with no problems.

OP
K

KevinB

Thanks for the site info I have the pdf file you are talking about. I can't acsess the internet with the Mac yet. I orderd a pci nic for it. Be a few days befor it gets here. I thought maybe 8.5 software for it. It has been ten years or so since i have had a mac. I need to learn all over again. Maybe a Mac bible would be better than the owners manual. I can't even remember how to rebuild the desktop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
be careful with the PCI ethernet cards. Get one the works with the mac. There are tons of apple branded nic cards on ebay.(btw does the 6360 even have a PCI slot?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Yeah so... That's like an old computer.
Look for an old computer website?

OP
K

KevinB

Asante 10/100 pci Mac & pc nic. It says it is compatible from sys 7.6 up. It cost 5.90 including shipping. I think I can take a chance with it. Setting it up will be the problem with me since the last mac I owned was a Performa 410 16 mhz processor 4 megs ram. Oh yes the 6360 has 1 pci slot

Kevin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
im glad to hear your choice. Yes asante specialized in mac stuff. Nice to know the 6360 has a PCI slot, my 6200 didnt.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.