need help on macbook.. upgrade...memory ram

Reaction score
im running out of memory ram.....
processor 2ghz intel core 2 duo
memory 2 gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram

and i would like to instal 2 more gb..... and where can i buy those memory, what brand, how to instal. step by step...,thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Mac mini and 2010 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 and iPad
RAM Memory Upgrade: Dell, Mac, Apple, HP, Compaq. USB drives, SSD at Crucial.com is a really good website. They have a scanner that will tell you what model you have and maximum ram allowed for your Mac. If that doesn't work you can look it up there manually as well. I have purchased several types of ram from them before and all have worked perfectly (I have 8GB in my Macbook Pro now) They have great products, but are sometimes a few dollars more than the competition. Newegg or Amazon usually has the best prices though. Also you could look at Performance Upgrades; FireWire USB SATA Storage; Memory, more at OWC OWC also receives good reviews on their products, though I've never actually purchased any memory from them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2003 Powerbook G4, 768 mb's of ram 120gb hard drive, 17 inch dvd burner, or Superdrive
newegg.com. Go find some high speed 2 gig paired sticks for your rig(they do sell Apple ram there too), but all types of ram work in macs. I have non-mac ram in my mac.

OP
P
Reaction score
can i upgrade my macbook??? from a 2g memry ram to a 4 gb memory ram???

i have a macbook 2ghz intel core 2 duo... 2 gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram.... can i upgrade it to 4gb memory ram???

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.