3rd display for iMac

Reaction score
At my workplace, I would like to add a 3rd display to my iMac workstation. I do website development, and usually have a good 5 or 6 layers of windows stacked on both displays. I already have the third display, but no way to attach it. What USB graphics cards will work with the iMac reliably? I already asked my boss, and it has been approved. I just have to tell them which one to order.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Pro, 2.3 GHz i7, 8GB Ram, 750GB HD, Hi-Res AG screen
Here is a nice read. He was using a MBP but I am sure the same device can be used with an iMac.

OP
M
Reaction score
BINGO. I was looking at those ones, the reviews were off bc of the driver issue. Thank you! Glad I wasn't the only one with the monitor dilemma

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 27 iMac 2.93
you realize what you linked is the same thing I linked, mine is just up to date with the actual displayport multimonitor so you don't lose any resolution and there are no driver issues.

OP
M
Reaction score
you realize what you linked is the same thing I linked, mine is just up to date with the actual displayport multimonitor so you don't lose any resolution and there are no driver issues.
I'm confused. You linked to a Matrox DH2G.....? (Which would theoretically work since both secondary work displays are 19" Mitsubishi digital CRT's, but wayyyyyy......yyyyyy out of budget)

This is the sad pseudo-multiscreen setup that my coworker and I have been using for awhile now....

164758_10150161126754606_771454605_8367618_1395280_n.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Pro, 2.3 GHz i7, 8GB Ram, 750GB HD, Hi-Res AG screen

Not even close. Did you read the whole article or just the beginning?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.