Ipad2 is unable to update or download any apps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Hello friends,

Just not getting any clue as to why my iPad 2 is not updating existing apps or even downloading new ones. Getting the msg " cannot connect to iTunes store" on entering the password. What may be the possible solution ? Thanks for the inputs once again

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Plzz someone help me out with this. All of a sudden i am unable to download or upadate applications. Has anyone faced this kind of a situation?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Are you able to access the app store on iTunes on your Mac/PC? ie does your Apple ID/password work ok, app updates etc?

Is your iPad connected to the internet OK? Can you browse websites in Safari etc?

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
thanks for reply, just wanted to convey that things got restored on its own. Strange, guessing may be net problems, anyways...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.