HELP!!! Ran SU Macbook Won't Power On

Reaction score
Last night i ran software update and i am guessing it didn't finish. When i boot into OSX it says Power Off and On Again. Single usermode get all kinds of driver errors. It says call debugger <panic>. How can i correct this with no install disks. Safe Boot is also a no go. Is there anyway to boot to bootcamp if windows isn't there. If only i could run fsck. Any help u can give me will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, TraCY

I MAY BE NEW TO THE FORUM BUT HAVE BEEN A PROuD MAC OWNER SINCE 1991.:)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
NOTE: Merged/deleted duplicate threads.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The simple answer is that you're probably not going to be able to correct anything with the install media. Which version of OS X are you running? And how about some specs on your machine?

If the machine will not boot, there isn't much you can do. Even booting with your Windows disk and getting into the Windows partition is not going to help. If you don't have the install media, buy a copy of Snow Leopard from your local Apple store or Best Buy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.