looking for a free script for a web page/sample

Reaction score
Hi
I am a graphic designer who has not too much of experience with the web design. I became a father not long ago, and decided on creating the web page with pics of my baby. I am trying to decide on which way to go. I have a GoLive, which I will use to work on the project, but also heard about the free script on the net, that I can use for exhibiting the pics.
Does anybody know a site where I can find the samples/scripts of a basic page that will carry only the pics?

thanx...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
If your photos are in iPhoto, put them into an album, go to Share -> Export, click the webpage tab and this will automatically create an album page with all of the pictures for you

OP
I
Reaction score
thanx

I assume I have to have the host first to place the pics in - right?
( I am sure this is a silly question)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Well you will need a place to host them if you want everybody else to be able to see them.

If you aren't behind a router and have a constant internet connection you can try this out. http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/websharing/ to allow people to see your stuff, but your computer has to be on the whole time and some ISPs don't allow the connection

OP
I
Reaction score
So I will export them to my folder, then upload it to the server? Is that the procedure? I will be updating the site very often, will it keep the older pics?

thanx again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.