Changing Link Properties in Dreamweaver

Reaction score
Hello! So I am trying to build a page with a CSS template from Project VII called Mercury, and am having a little difficulty (I'm new to this whole CSS business, since I'm actually migrating from iWeb!).

I have changed the text I've selected into a hyperlink, and now am trying to change the link color and underlining; I've discovered the Page Properties selection on the Modify dropdown menu, and that worked great! However, it also changed the look of all of the links on the page, which isn't exactly what I wanted. What should I do here?

Thanks a bunch!

- Catboy. Meow!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2 GHz i7, 4 GB RAM
Here's a really good tutorial on how to do it in CSS:

Project VII: CSS Link Styles

If you've found Project VII, you know there's a lot of good stuff on there about CSS and building sites. Refer to their Tutorials section.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

If you've found Project VII, you know there's a lot of good stuff on there about CSS and building sites. Refer to their Tutorials section.

Great resource. I like how they explain in depth what each one does.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2 GHz i7, 4 GB RAM
I use this site often in my classroom (high school). When we upgraded to CS4 and I had to teach style sheets to high school students (not the easiest task), Project VII gave me many good ideas and was easy for my students to understand. I refer to it often, especially as they get more comfortable with CSS and want to explore on their own.

OP
X
Reaction score

Hey, thanks a bunch! You guys are great =) I'll check it out; I'm liking Style sheets, they're just a pain to learn.

God Bless!

- Catboy. Meow!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.