Bootcamp Drivers

Reaction score
Hi there,
I recently set up a bootcamp partition on my 15' older version Macbook Pro. Everything went smoothly, and I was able to install windows 7 with no problem.

But, when I put in my Snow Leopard install disc to install bootcamp drivers, the only options for the disc were macbook air desktop sharing and cd/dvd sharing. There was nothing else... I had just used the same disc to install Snow Leopard onto my computer so I can't imagine it being the wrong disc. Is there somewhere else to get the drivers? Or can I do something different?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Was the Snow Leopard disc the full retail install version and not an Air system install disc? If so try it again.

OP
S
Reaction score
The disc came in the 'family pack' box, and it says it is an 'install DVD v 10.6'
I tried reinstalling bootcamp and all that, and when I insert the disc, it says it is windows support, but only those dvd/cd sharing options come up. =(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.