Macbook Pro Single Finger dragging

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new here, and yes new to mac too. Though I must say it is amazing!
I am still learning quite a bit, and here's my issue I need some help with:
hey guys, need some help. I have an MBP 13, and have dragging with one finger ON and drag lock OFF, but even though the locks off, after I am dont dragging I have to leave the trackpad alone for a second or two, before the "drag-lock" goes off, any fix for this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
Wether with drag lock on or not, once I moved the window, I would tap it again just to make sure it's released. Otherwise just lifting the finger you would have to wait half a beat before it recognized the release.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
OP
Nikunj93
Reaction score
hey dtravis, that is not the issue, because i just installed that software and i have been facing this issue, since the start! Actually, the reason I installed that software was to resolve this issue lol :)

@quin, exactly mate, either tap once or wait. Don't you find it annoying?

Anyone can guide me through what to do, or just live with it? :)

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.