Dead Hyperlinks in shared PDF files

Reaction score
Hi...I am somewhat new to MAC...so please be patient! I have created a file in pages with hyperlinks. I then exported that file to my desktop as a pdf file. Then I uploaded it onto my public folder in mobileme. The links are no longer live! They look live...but they do not work. Does anyone have any input they could give? Thanks very much...

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Are you hyperlinking local files? Web URLs? Relative paths? Without the proper information we can't really help..

OP
N
Reaction score
I am trying to link to webpages for some and email addresses for others. Thanks for trying to help!!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Do the links work when you've made your PDF that resides on the desktop? Do things fail only when put up on MobileME?

OP
N
Reaction score
OK...I just played around with it some more. I see that on my desktop it's OK when I download it from the shared mobileme link. On my PC it's OK on the shared mobile me link. My iphone and ipad the links do not work. Is there a way around that?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.