ipod battery percent keep changing

Reaction score
i have an app that gives me the reading of ipod battery. every time i use the safari, or playing games, the battery percent will obviously decrease. but after that, when i let my ipod in sleep mode, the battery reading will increase (but still below the initial battery reading). then, if i use the internet or play game back, the battery power will decrease quite a lot, and then after close the app, the battery reading will raise back a bit. in short, it is like the reading is keep changing, like when i use internet, maybe the battery will decrease by 5% and when the ipod in sleep mode, it will maybe increase back by 2-3%. i try to compare it with my dad iphone 4 by playing game on it, the battery reading look constant. is this normal?

Reaction score
i have an app that gives me the reading of ipod battery. every time i use the safari, or playing games, the battery percent will obviously decrease. but after that, when i let my ipod in sleep mode, the battery reading will increase (but still below the initial battery reading). then, if i use the internet or play game back, the battery power will decrease quite a lot, and then after close the app, the battery reading will raise back a bit. in short, it is like the reading is keep changing, like when i use internet, maybe the battery will decrease by 5% and when the ipod in sleep mode, it will maybe increase back by 2-3%. i try to compare it with my dad iphone 4 by playing game on it, the battery reading look constant. is this normal?

no it isn't i had the same problem. what you should try is rebooting your device or restoring it. pm me if either of these suggestions work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.