I'm really feeling stupid!

Reaction score
I downloaded a couple of apps and have decided I don't like them. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete them.

On the iPad you just hold down, they start to wiggle and you hit the x and voila' they are gone!!!!!!!

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Tell us about the applications. Not MacProtector, MacDefender, MacSecurity etc I trust? Simply does not work dragging them to Trash.

OP
T
Reaction score
D/L'd Cloud, Solitaire, and MahjongFree. Dragging to trash didn't work.

Reaction score
You can always try Appcleaner from Freemacsoft.

It is great when you can't remove some of the more stubborn apps that don't like to be put in the Trash.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
If you still have the disk images or don't mind downloading them again check to see if the apps have their own uninstall commands. In some cases the installer will have put them in the same folder as the rest fo the program.

OP
T
Reaction score
Figured it out thanks to everyone. I went into the "finder" highlighted and then clicked on file, and move to trash! It worked, thanks to everyone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.