Intel Powerbooks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Intel 2GHZ CD, 2GB RAM
I want to get a powerbook and I am not sure if I should wait until the Powerbooks with the Intel processors come out. Is it worth it to get one right now or should I just wait until they come out with the Intel processors?

R

ryanyogan

There is 1,000,000 and counting debates on the net for this right now, do a search on here, or on google. My opinion don't wait, if you wait you will be disapointed, because a newer product always comes out, buy one now and if you must sell it on eBay when the time comes, it might have a higher value for the people that are lookin for a G4 instead, plus you can get alot of your money back on ebay for apple for some crazy reason, stupid people don't realize for 100 more dollars you can get the same thing brand new from apple.com or even cheaper with discount

B

Biturbo V12 AMG

ow wow yet another should i buy a powerbook now or wait post.... can we just delete these and make a rule ending these types of posts under the powerbook section. this post belongs in the apple rumors section.

M

menace3054

youd be waiting a loooooooong time for an intel book, not to mention the first revision is bound to have its glitches, making it even longer of a wait if you want a well functioning one. get the pb now, you wont regret it

C

crysalis

Go For It....

menace3054 said:
youd be waiting a loooooooong time for an intel book, not to mention the first revision is bound to have its glitches, making it even longer of a wait if you want a well functioning one. get the pb now, you wont regret it

I agree....I just got mine a couple of months back...& I'm as happy as i can be... This powerbook will definately last me a couple of years...Which is enough time for Apple to release 2nd gen x86 powerbooks....By that point, if i need a newer powerbook...It'll be easier to now how they have been running & to see what bugs have been worked out (if any)...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.