Free wallpaper sites

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 inch, 2020
Does anyone know of any good free wallpaper sites that have seasonal and holiday wallpapers? Thanks

Reaction score
I've seen some of those over at deviantart.com (category >customization > wallpaper), in practically any theme you can think of. Christmas themed abstract art wallpapers, mmm...

http://customize.org/wallpapers is also pretty neat, although it's not as organized as DA, there is a great amount of variety, and you will find what you are looking for if you're okay with entering search criteria.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
wow, all these are great. Thanks a lot!

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I am new to macs, but I know there is a setting where you can set the wallpaper to change every so often, automatically. Is there a way to download like 15 christmas wallpapers and have the computer alternate from just those christmas wallpapers?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13' Macbook Pro mid 2010, OS X 10.6.7, Core 2 Duo, 4gb RAM, 250gb HDD
Yes, go to System Preferences > Desktop and Screen Saver.

on the left there`s a plus sign, that means that you can choose a folder, you choose the folder where all your Christmas photos are, then you`ll see your christmas photos thumbnails, check the option to change the wallpaper every X minutes! and there you go!

Well, that`s the way on SL

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, go to System Preferences > Desktop and Screen Saver.

on the left there`s a plus sign, that means that you can choose a folder, you choose the folder where all your Christmas photos are, then you`ll see your christmas photos thumbnails, check the option to change the wallpaper every X minutes! and there you go!

Well, that`s the way on SL

Thanks, that works. I should have switched to a mac a long time ago.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.