Office 2011 calendar sync

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" Late 2016 w/Touch Bar 2.7GHz/16GB/51, iPhone 6, iPhone3GS, Watch2, iPadmini, AirPort Extreme
I'm still new and maybe have been trying to use my MacBook Pro to do something it not able to.
I want to sync my iphone with my outlook 2011 calendar instead of using iCal.
I've install the Office updates and can sync office calendar with iCla and through Mobileme it syncs wit the iPhone but I really want to elemeate the iCal and mobileme from the process.

Sort of like what I do at work.. My iPhone syncs with my PC version of office.

When I go into iTunes there isn't an option to sync it with Office, only iCal and Mobileme.

I have turned on sync in office and I can have a calendar in office and it will copy it to the no category on my Mac and then when I sync my iPhone it copies.

Is there a way to turn off iCal and just use Office 11?

Thanks
Don
Mac OS X 10.6.7
Office for Mac 2011 14.1.2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.6, i7, 8G Ram, OS X 10.10, iPhone 6 Plus
I would love to see a reply to this as well.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
There's no way to do this ...yet (that I know of). I expect or hope to see Microsoft issue an update eventually that will take advantage of iCloud.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.