Problems with Safari after installing Google Chrome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MC374LL-A MacBook® Pro / Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor / 13.3" Display / 8GB Memory / 250GB Hard Drive
Hi everyone,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place! I have a MacBook Pro (2010 model) running OS X 10.6.7. I have always used Safari for a browser, but a few weeks ago I decided to install Google Chrome to try it out, but decided to go back to Safari. Ever since installing Chrome, my Safari has had some problems that it never had before. The main problem is not being able to view pictures, particularly on Facebook. A lot of times when I click on a picture, I will just get a question mark instead of the actual picture. Is there any way to fix this? Did Google Chrome corrupt my Safari? I never had this problem before installing Chrome! This is really annoying me! :Angry:

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
It may not be related to Google Chrome, a few weeks ago Facebook started to do the same thing to me where Facebook images would just show a question mark too.

- Simon

Reaction score
Make sure your plugins (Java, flash...) are up to date. I doubt your problems are due to Chrome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.