Which Macbook should i get?

Reaction score
I'm looking at a couple different macbooks, one is the 13 in aluminium unibbody 2.4 4gb of ram and a 250 hdd. The other is the newer white unibody macbook with 2.4 4gb of ram and a 320gb hdd. I make dvds, play games, and do very light video editing but with hd files. I just wanted to hear opinions and personal preference. They are both used and in great condition. Thanks for the input

Reaction score
Thats sort of a difficult decision, I think that both of them would be able to do any of those. Really they are the same, 2.4GHz, 4GB of RAM, the only difference is the HDD. However, personally I think the aluminum body, which is the one I have now, looks the best. And if you want to try you can even try and replace the HDD in the aluminum macbook to something a bit higher.

OP
F
Reaction score
Thanks I also saw that supposedly the new macbooks will support 8gb of ram is that true i know 4gb is what apple states but can it hold the 8gb and function? i also heard something about the 1tb internal drive works in the macbook also is this true?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.