I-tunes help!

D

DanSpan

Hi,

I can't seem to grab songs off my i-tunes and burn them to audio cd if they are copy protected. is there a way around this? any websites where i can get good burning software?

OP
S

sursuciofla

DanSpan said:
if you can't make mix cd's then what good is i-tunes?

For your iPod maybe? That's the reason behind iTunes in the first place. Besides being a good music player, imo, it is some of the nicest software I have ever used that's really dedicated to a music player. I may have to try and rip some music off it but I never have tried it to date. I use toast anyways for burning my audio cds.

Reaction score
I have never had a problem copying/mixing cds with iTunes. Make sure you put the songs that you want on the cd in a new playlist. Set iTunes to play that playlist then click burn disc.

OP
D

DanSpan

Samsonite said:
I have never had a problem copying/mixing cds with iTunes. Make sure you put the songs that you want on the cd in a new playlist. Set iTunes to play that playlist then click burn disc.

thanks for the straight foward answer and not a lecture! oh no... i am not going to be very popular...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.