Charging iPad 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Have got my new iPad 2 need to know how to charge them. On plugging in the charger the charging light illumitnates on the top right hand corner of the screen. Once the iPad is off/sleep there is no clue about charging. There is no orange/green light as present in the Macbook charging cord. How does one know the iPad charge in complete or in progress? Thanks for helping me out once again...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Just relax. It's plugged into power. No need to think it's not charging!

If you need to check just press the sleep/wake button and check the big battery display in the middle of the screen.

It can't over-charge. Just plug it in and let it do it's thing :)

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Thanks mrplow, I'll follow that advice. if stationed at one place is it all right to work on the external power even if is fully charged. Secondly, I've downloaded quite a few games from the AppStore. Most of the freeware is not worth keeping, how do I remove/delete those apps/games ? Kindly help me out yet again :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Yes, it's OK to use with the power connected.

To remove any app you've bought press and hold the app icon until it starts to jiggle. Then press the X in the top left corner of the app icon to delete it from your iPad.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/iPad_User_Guide.pdf

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
And then remember the next time you sync it with your computer, head into the Apps tab and uncheck those apps you don't want iTunes to put back on there.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks guys for all the info!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.