Cannot connect to wireless network...even tho other laptops can

Reaction score
For the past 4 or 5 days the wireless internet has been running slightly more slowly on my Macbook Pro, even though another laptop wirelessly connected to the same router did not experience any of these problems. I tried restarting my macbook, and when it booted up again no connection could be established with the wireless network in my house...while the other laptop is having no trouble at all connecting to wireless. I should also note that after restarting, the date and time on my Macbook Pro had been reset. I've tried restarting all of the wireless devices in my house to no avail. Hopefully someone can help out. Thanks a lot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Probably a main board battery issue in the Macbook Pro (not the regular batter), the date and time are the tip off here. Might want to take it to Apple and have them look at it as I'm not sure how you difficult it is to replace the main board battery on the laptop. Actually, I'm assuming the laptops even have MB batteries.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.