iPhone 3GS 4.3.3 stuck in recovery mode

Reaction score
I want to restore my iPhone 3GS after a jailbreak. The firmware version is 4.3.3. When ever I go to iTunes alt and click on restore and select the firmware (which I downloaded), then I confirm it, it does the restore and a little way into doing it, it comes up with error 1015.

Now, I have searched the internet for hours to find a fix for 1015. But, nothing seems to work. I have used tiny umbrella, then did the process by exit recovery mode - that didn't work, it just comes back up with the plug into itunes screen. I have also used the fix recovery within Tiny Umbrella, but that just puts some writing on iphone screen about greenposion.

I have also tried putting it into DFU mode and then select the restore file via iTunes, but that didn't work either.

I have also tried downloading a previous iPhone firmware (4.2.1 & 4.3), but when I select the ipsw shortly after it says that the iPhone isn't elegible for the requested build.

I have pretty much tried everything that I have found on the internet.

Specs:
Macbook
iTunes 10.3.1
iPhone 3GS (need 4.3.3 on it)
Originally Jailbroken with Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16
Used Tiny Umbrella v5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.