Doom 3 Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5
Well, I just recently purchased Doom 3, but occassionaly my mouse (the one that would be seen while browsing the desktop) can be seen centered in the middle of the screen. I cannot move it around, and it doesn't affect the quality or the gameplay of Doom 3. If the game were running normally, I guess it would hide it, but it doesn't. Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
I had a similar problem with Red Faction. Doom 3 runs great on mine though. Make sure you don't have "play in window" checked in the video settings area (there's a setup utility and you can check, but I think it's in the video submenu when the game comes up as well.) Also make sure you have it set to native screen resolution. Unless you have a 30" display, your computer should have no problem running it at that setting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I had that happen to me. I would just set it to play in window (or not if it was already in full screen) and it would disappear

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5
Thanks a bunch guys, I tried what you said and it works. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.