headcracking problem...

Reaction score
Hello,
i was using my time capsule and my pc in a perfect way till yesterday. Now, the time capsule does not work anymore, the backups does not run anymore and the itunes library does not appear in itunes anymore.
i reset, rebooted, changed parameters... nothing works. is there anyone able to help me using teamviewer? this is just driving me mad.

Thanks in advance for your help, Michele.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Michele, you'd be better off with a meaningful subject; one that describes the nature of your problem. That might draw in someone with interest in the topic, or better yet, a solution for you.

Also, it couldn't hurt to describe what happens when you try to use Time Machine, and to tell us what OS version you have.

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi, fair enough.
the first screenshot is the itunes folder in the Time Capsule, i would like that itunes (version 10.3.1) picks up the library from there.

the second screenshot is where itunes picks up the library currently. I dont know where Michi TC-1 comes from...

Third screenshot represent the library which was on the TC and now is also on the PC Hard Drive, but i don't want to, i bought the TC to avoid that the library stays on the PC.

the fourth screenshot is the message i got when trying to backup with time machine.

i think is all related to some problems on the time capsule, but i cannot locate where.... can you help me?

version of OS is 10.6.7

Michele.

OP
M
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Screen-shot-2011-06-13-at-08.01.gif

Screen-shot-2011-06-13-at-08.02.gif

Attachments

• Screen-shot-2011-06-13-at-08.08.gif
    Screen-shot-2011-06-13-at-08.08.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 11

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.