Should I wait before buying an MacBook Pro?

Reaction score
Hi,

First post here, would just like to ask a question...

I want to buy a macbook pro but seeing that osx lion was just announced should I wait till it is released so that i can get the MBP with lion right away?

This will be my first mac and I want a change from windows...

thanx in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro retina 13" 8gb, 120ssd, i5 cpu, imac 8gb, 2.7ghz i5,1tb, iphone 5s 16gb. ipad 2 32gb
when u buy a macbook pro it will come with snow leopard. if you want the new ox lion ur have to buy it once you have ur mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Two iMacs: 10.7.5 2010 Core i3, 8Gigs RAM, and a 10.7.5 2011 Core i7, 16 Gigs RAM with an SSD
I don't think you should wait until Lion comes out. Get it now, and enjoy it now, and then get the free upgrade to Lion as posted above. I may buy a spec'd out iMac this week, and I'm not going to wait until July. And you never know, July might come around, and Apple might announce a delay for Lion until August or September for some reason.

OP
I
Reaction score
Thanx for the replies, will be buying my MacBook pro first thing tomorrow morning :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.