Photo Book Software help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2013 iMac 27" Intel i5 Processor, 16Gb RAM, 10TB HD (9TB External) , 2 x iPhone 5, 2 x iPad Retina
Hi,

I am looking to buy the best software or use the best service available for creating and ordering photo books and was wondering which is the best in other peoples opinions. I have aperture 3 which has a book creating feature and it's good but I was wondering if there are even better ones out there and before deciding on using one I'd like to know my options. I want the software that will help me create the most professional looking books possible so the price is not important, I just want to use the best.

Thanks in advance.

Welshred

C

chas_m

Short of actually engaging a photography book publisher, I'm not aware of any service that is BETTER than Apple's offerings. The other ones I've encountered offer different templates and methods of doing essentially the same thing, at around the same quality, for around the same price. Other than variety, I see no other reason not to use Apple's service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.