Problem with MBP15 LCD

dmt

Reaction score
Hi everybody I have MBP15 and on my LCD I see waves. Waves are like the telephone near MBP15 and catching connection. I recognize that waves are comming when I use more resources and big software as Adobe packet.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Hi everybody I have MBP15 and on my LCD I see waves. Waves are like the telephone near MBP15 and catching connection. I recognize that waves are comming when I use more resources and big software as Adobe packet.

I have to be honest - I'm really confused as to what you mean. I do see you have another post describing revving fans so clearly your MBP is under some sort of distress. Can you describe this symptom a little differently or post a screen capture?

OP
D

dmt

Reaction score
Sorry, but it's not possible. It's not visible on screen capture. I tried it.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Sorry, but it's not possible. It's not visible on screen capture. I tried it.

Take a picture with your phone? Can you try to describe the problem again - your first sentence - while not crystal clear is at least digestible - it's the next two sentences that I really wasn't following very well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.