Disable Certain Keyboard Shortcut

Reaction score
I'm a pretty fast typer, but unfortunately, too fast for my own good haha... I keep accidentally hitting some combination of buttons that scrolls my page up... maybe shift + space? But for some reason, it doesn't always do this when I hit shift+space, just sometimes, so maybe that isn't the entire combination. Either way, it is extremely distracting and annoying :(

I looked in system pref -> keyboard -> keyboard shortcuts for a way to disable this shortcut, but I couldn't find it.

Anyone know how to disable the shortcut that scrolls the page up?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
It is shift+space, although I'm not certain if there's a way to disable it or not... I'll keep looking around, but I can't seem to find anyone who's figured it out. I don't know off the top of my head, either.

OP
S
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks. Yeah it's strange because it doesn't always work... It's been happening to me in Xcode sometimes when coding, but yet if I hit shift+space purposely, it doesn't always work :\

Well if you find a way to disable it, let me know!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.