Adobe reader and 10.3.9

N

new2OSx

Does adobe not make a reader for 10.3.9 ? The website only goes to 10.3 - 10.2.8

thanks
J

OP
S

sursuciofla

new2OSx said:
Does adobe not make a reader for 10.3.9 ? The website only goes to 10.3 - 10.2.8

thanks
J

I use 10.3.9 and I use Acrobat and Reader 7.0. So you can use Reader 7.0 I imagine. 10.3.9 is 10.3 it is just the 9th and final update for Panther. They probably just haven't updated that part of the site.

OP
N

new2OSx

Installed?

sursuciofla said:
I use 10.3.9 and I use Acrobat and Reader 7.0. So you can use Reader 7.0 I imagine. 10.3.9 is 10.3 it is just the 9th and final update for Panther. They probably just haven't updated that part of the site.

Ok, cause I installed it and now I can't find it in the applications. What is the executable extentions for Mac?

J

OP
S

sursuciofla

new2OSx said:
Ok, cause I installed it and now I can't find it in the applications. What is the executable extentions for Mac?

J

EDIT:

Sorry, that one is supposed to do a self-install, so just go to Finder and see if it shows up there. I downloaded from my CS2 intall discs so I am not too sure about the site one.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.