Question About Apps and iCloud Beta

Reaction score
So, I'm noticing there are apps that I have deleted that are still available. I deleted them for one reason or another. Is there any way to get rid of them?

(When I say I deleted them, I mean they are not synced to any device, and are not in my iTunes library.)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Don't re-download them.

That's the whole purpose of showing everything you've ever purchased. If they allow for folks to delete them from their purchase history, then they have to deal with folks that "thought" they would never want something again, deleting it, now changing their mind a year later and it's no longer there, calling up and asking "Can you put it back?".

OP
C
Reaction score
Don't re-download them.

That's the whole purpose of showing everything you've ever purchased. If they allow for folks to delete them from their purchase history, then they have to deal with folks that "thought" they would never want something again, deleting it, now changing their mind a year later and it's no longer there, calling up and asking "Can you put it back?".

Hmmm...I see now. So even though we don't want them, we still have them available in case we change our mind...gotcha. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hmmm...I see now. So even though we don't want them, we still have them available in case we change our mind...gotcha. ;D

It's really no different than what existed before, except they give you a list rather than you needing to find them in the store.

OP
C
Reaction score
It's really no different than what existed before, except they give you a list rather than you needing to find them in the store.

Well at least they give you the option...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.