• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

iOS 5: Beta Today, Ships This Fall, Runs on 3GS

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
That's good news for me and my 3GS

Reaction score
Xcode

is it enough to have xcode to get the ios5 beta ? i was just wondering since i was able to download the multi gesture feature.
thanks,sorry for posting this question here ,im new .

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
No, you need to be a registered developer with Apple.

Reaction score
thanks again ,i wish it was like this ,99 a year ,i guess it is worth it at this point. iOS 5 ftw

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
thanks again ,i wish it was like this ,99 a year ,i guess it is worth it at this point. iOS 5 ftw

Why would you want to install a beta OS on your phone? Especially when it could very well crash alot of break alot of your apps. There's a reason it's for developers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.