MB Pro Battery Charger Not Lit Up

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP - 2.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM.
Looks like my brand new 13" MB Pro 2.7 Ghz i7/4GB RAM has yet another thing wrong with it: it's not charging. With 4 hours left on the battery, I plugged it in the with the charger and the litttle green indicator light didn't pop up.

During this time the Genius did a full hardware system check because I had originally brought it in complaining of a machine that powerful not able to play 8GB Logic files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
Looks like my brand new 13" MB Pro 2.7 Ghz i7/4GB RAM has yet another thing wrong with it: it's not charging. With 4 hours left on the battery, I plugged it in the with the charger and the litttle green indicator light didn't pop up.

During this time the Genius did a full hardware system check because I had originally brought it in complaining of a machine that powerful not able to play 8GB Logic files.

the genius should replace the charger at the store, go back to the store if the warranty
is still valid.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.