Would Like Some Suggestions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP OS 10.6.8, 3.06 GHz Intel C2D, 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM
Hello-
I am looking to get my first iPhone. I am with Verizon and my contract is up so now would be the best time, if I stay with Verizon to use the $50 New Every Two credit I would get. I am not good, despite all the research I have done, understanding some of the differences between iPhone with ATT or the iPhone with Verizon.

I am pretty sure that the iPhone does not use 4G yet, but Verizon has most of Salt Lake City covered with 4G. Is this a big deal to wait until an iPhone comes out that will use 4G or not?

I am not the smartest person when it comes to understanding techie stuff so I thought I would see if anybody here has some personal experiences or any information they want to share with me that might help me decide what to do.

Some people are trying to get me to get the Droid X2 I think it is, but rely I do not remember the exact name of the android phone.

thanks in advance for any suggestions, personal experiences, or things for me to think about before I make the purchase.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you're already a Verizon customer, it's probably best to stick with Verizon in order to get the best contract deal. However, if possible I would wait through the Summer at least to see if Apple announces a new iPhone (iPhone 5) which would have new features.

You can continue your service with Verizon in the meantime on a month to month basis until a new iPhone is announced. Of course that's up to you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.