Extracting JPGs from WAFFs

C

chakotha

Hi,

I am redesigning a site for an artist friend of mine - gallery holds some 180 JPG images both in thumbs and large versions - 360 altogether.

He has visited each page of the existing site in Internet Explorer for MAC (he thinks - could be Safari) and saved the entire web page.

He has given me a folder full of WAFF files that look like screenshot graphics of the entire web pages concerned.

How can I extract just the JPGs of the paintings from these files? They open in Internet Explorer but I cannot CTRL + Click on the image and save it elsewhere offline for some reason.

Many thanks for any help!

PS. Reason for using this method to obtain the images is due to a previous falling out between my artist buddy and his host and a lack of FTP access.

OP
B

badmojo

You may be able to click on the picture and drag it to the desktop. It's possible with HTML but I don't know about WAFF.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.