• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

AT&T says working on shared phone data plan

Reaction score
AT&T says working on shared phone data plan

ipad2-3g.jpg
AT&T is reportedly working on a shared plan for data access from multiple devices, according to the company's mobility chief executive, Ralph de la Vega. Speaking at the D9 conference, the executive suggests AT&T subscribers will be able to sign up for a shared data plan sometime in the future, though the company is not ready to disclose specific details....

pixel
p-8bUhLiluj0fAw.gif
adscout.php

Read more

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro 2010 13 inch
And give up unlimited data...no thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
I hope they come out with something soon. My fiancee and I each have an iPhone, and we don't really use all that much data. It would be very nice to share from a single quantity because I'd imagine it would be cheaper than what we're paying now!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.