Stuck at apple screen. Detailed info inside!

Reaction score
My 27" 2010 iMac will not boot... Gets stuck at the apple screen. This is what it says in verbose mode. http://i.imgur.com/pH2ar.jpg

I've already flashed the p-ram. Booted in safe mode. Unplugged all USB peripherals. And basic trouble shooting ****... I'm in disk utility now verifying my permissions. Any thoughts on the matter would be greatly appreciated!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 27 iMac 2.93
Is it still under the 1 year warranty? If it is, I would take it to your local apple repair store and just have them either fix it or replace it, and guess what, its free of charge :) You bought an apple which means you don't have to actually fix it yourself, unless its not under warranty anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Currently 13" Late 2010 MBA, 4GB/128GB; Early 2011 13" MBP, dual core i7 2.7ghz, 4gb ram, 500gb hd
disk0s2 I/O Error = most likely a failed hard drive. I/O errors mean the drive can't read or write data properly. Kat's right, if it's under warranty, it's a pain, but it's covered.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.