Snow Leopard Bootcamp issues (staff plz dont delete this is my last one)

Reaction score
(staff i made this thread coz u guyz said i did to much posting on threads)

everthing went well installation windows vista ultimate 64bit until the drivers came up. So i went and bought a snow leopard upgrade disk. I Installed and checked if it was 10.6.3 IT WAS (AMAZING RITE?) so i booted into windows and went to install the drivers BUT it said bootcamp x64 not supported on this model? by model do they mean computer or mac osx? could it be tht i already made the windows partition from leopard and i need to reinstall the windows again from snow leopard? W8 and um do u guzy know how to check wat version bootcamp from the mac side?

OP
M
Reaction score
turns out it didnt work even when i deleted the partition and reinstalled windows it still didnt work. OH yer and i tried doing the updates and it said tht u need bootcamp 3.0 WAT I THOUGHT SNOW LEOPARD CAME WITH 3.0 EXPLAIN PLZ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
From memory your iMac was about 2007 model which means it is 32 bit and that is the version Windows you should install.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.