About drawing organic chemistry application freeware?

Reaction score
Hello every Mac-Forums Users!
Please forgive me, my English is not very well, because I am a student from asia.
I am a new member of Mac-Forums.com, and a new user of Mac.
I have been studying in Chemistry for a year, I need a software for drawing organic chemistry.
I found some applications about 'drawing organic chemistry application' from this forums, but some posted linking of applications is not for free, or a User ID is necessary to login for a download.
I tried to use Google to search what I need, but no answer was found!:\
May I Know how can I get a 'Drawing Organic chemistry application' software for free?(not just for 30 days of trial, nor sharewares)

,CuteCat

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums.

I doubt seriously that you will find a complex program that enables you to draw in organic chemistry for free. Those types of programs are specialized and usually are quite expensive.

OP
C
Reaction score
Thank you chscag.
well, I see. Sorry, what I meant is a 2D drawing application for organic chemistry.
Is there any 2D organic chemistry drawing application for free?
thanks

CuteCat

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.